A Plus Pediatrics is independently owned primary care practice that specializes in maintaining the health and wellness of Pediatric patients from birth until their 21st birthday offering same day/next day appointments for physicals and sick care. The concept we have for our practice is to treat our patients in a way that we would treat our own child, and our Christian values are reflected throughout our office. The goal is for you, as the parent, to feel like we are working as a team to keep your child/children as healthy as possible.
We offer clean, comfortable facilities with state-of-the art A/C system producing a hospital like clean air environment. We also want your child to have a memorable experience at our practice. Our entire office, inside and out, waiting room and hallway are covered with unique themed murals. In addition to the artwork, our nautilus themed waiting room includes an eight foot long salt water fish tank that divides the sick and well areas.
During your well child visits we offer all of the routine vaccines (including flu vaccines) as well as hearing and vision testing. Our providers have significant experience in treating children with eczema, acne, allergies, and asthma with spirometry testing for asthmatic children ages 6 and up. We also provide testing for strep, mono, flu and RSV and basic labs including urinalysis and glucose.
We have consultation appointments to screen for any behavior concerns, developmental delays or autism and consultation appointments for evaluation and treatment of ADHD.
As a parent you will be happy with the following:
- Visit Time: It is our daily goal to provide reasonable wait times in our waiting rooms and exam rooms, doing all that we can to see your child in an efficient and effective manner.
- Quality Assurance: Each day our phones are monitored to ensure rapid response to your calls, and that you are given reliable and appropriate answers to your questions.
- Extended Office Hours: Open 8am to 7pm Monday – Thursday and 8am to 5pm on Friday.
- After-Hours Care: We have an after-hours on call number where you can reach a provider from our office.
- Meet and Greet: Complimentary consultation with one of our doctors for expecting parents exploring their pediatric options.